Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can I mix Aloe Vera After Sun Gel(Fruit of the Earth brand) with Vaseline Vitamin E cream ?

to help cure acne marks? i was a bit of an idiot and picked them a lot....


and i heard vitamin E and Aloe Gel helps cure them and an antiseptic but i dont have a gel that contains both..


can i mix these two? or will it only irritate my skin?Can I mix Aloe Vera After Sun Gel(Fruit of the Earth brand) with Vaseline Vitamin E cream ?
You can just use aloe vera alone since aloe vera contains vitamin E. It also contains A, B1, B2, B6 and B12.





Although acne cannot be cured by aloe vera based products, symptoms such as flaky skin, redness and swelling will reduce with constant use. There is also an aloe vera liquid which can be applied to the face which is effective in removing excess oils.Can I mix Aloe Vera After Sun Gel(Fruit of the Earth brand) with Vaseline Vitamin E cream ?
i remember when i used to have acne as a teenager and I used all kinds of acne creams. I dont know if it was time for my acne to recede or if this is what actually did help but to this day (im 26) i use st ives face wash but its also important how oily ur skin is. If it gets oily like mine then st ives is good cause it dries it since there is some kind of acid ingredient in there. Aloe does kind of shrink the skin reduces the redness and swelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment