Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What hair-styling gel/cream do you use?

I recently got an ivy-league haircut and the hairs on the side of my head tend to stick out...a lot. So I decided to try American Crew Fiber to hold the hair down, but I'm having trouble using it. I want to know what brands/products work well for you and what you would recommend.





If it matters, I'm a guy and thanks in advance for the help!What hair-styling gel/cream do you use?
My brother uses American Crew and he loves it. I also really like the way it makes his hair look. It looks healthy and styled but not stiff. I suggest using this kind because it's gotten great reviews as a good option for hair styling.What hair-styling gel/cream do you use?
I used garnier fructus 'Manga Head'. It works very well for spiking hair or keeping it flat.





If you need something more extreme, go for taft full on spike glue. It comes in a yellow tube. yes, it's called spike glue, but if you apply it to your hair when it's wet, then dry your hair the way you want it, it will stay like that all day.





Hope I helped! :)
Maybe the style you asking for is not for you. Guy. Hair products from the Hair Salon and keep the receipts, so if they do not work you can return. Sally's Beauty Supply stand by their products and Department stores...Rite Aide. Freeze product work.
I use got2b products, but i'm a girl and i'm not sure if they're made for guys and girls, or if they have certain products just for guys, but they smell pretty feminine but work really good.
Use the axe stuff that doesn't make your hair look nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment