Wednesday, January 6, 2010

';what under eye cream ... gel ... serum can give hope to diminishing dark under eye circles?

I know the basics that less salt intake ... stop smoking and sometimes hereditary just overshadows all else anyway ... but i know some products would work much better t giving some hope ... or if you have any other suggestions or alternatives please let me know...';what under eye cream ... gel ... serum can give hope to diminishing dark under eye circles?
I started using scarzone under my eyes after an accident. It's an spf scar cream with green tea in it. After a while I noticed that my eyes were much perkier.





If you don't want to try that, then maybe something with green tea in it or at least something that will protect that part of your face from the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment