Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Will shaving cream (gel) cause acne breakouts???

I'm 14, and I've been using an electric shaver, but i decided to try shaving with shaving cream and a razor.


Also, how can I reduce the chances of cutting myself?Will shaving cream (gel) cause acne breakouts???
I doubt it. Acne is just a part of puberty. All i can say for U is use good old fashioned soap %26amp; water to try to rid of acne. or try avoiding greasy foods whenever possible.Will shaving cream (gel) cause acne breakouts???
im sure it can, it can clog pores. To reduce cutting yourself and getting razor burn, make sure to rinse off the blade every few seconds. Go very slow and go ';down'; not up.
no it won't cause any breakouts. to reduce the chances of getting cut just make sure your razor is sharp duller the more likely you'll get cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment