Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is there a type of gel or cream that can replace shaving with a razor?

My pediatrician said that I didn't have to shave with a razor (b'c I've heard it hurts) and that I could use a type of cream or gel that removes the hair for me. Could you give me a website or an answer leading to this question? Thanks!


(Btw, I would like for you to include a cost, if possible! Thanks!)Is there a type of gel or cream that can replace shaving with a razor?
shaving doesnt hurt, but you can use nair or veet hair removal creams and their usually pretty cheap, like 5-8 bucks for bottle. and you can get them at drug stores or basically any store that sells skin products. and if you have sensitive skin, you can go to a health store near you and they have the hair removal creams too.


hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment