Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is there a difference between styling CREAM, and styling GEL?

Because I have this magazine, and it has a hairstyle I'm wanting to try out. It says I need styling cream, yet all I have is styling gel...it's a Posh-hairstyle, btw if that helps. Also where can I buy styling cream, and how much does it cost, if there isn't a difference?Is there a difference between styling CREAM, and styling GEL?
gel is more sticky while cream is more moisturizing. try getting a gel-cream combo. i use Sunsilk Waves of Envy and i love it.Is there a difference between styling CREAM, and styling GEL?
Garnier Fructis has a Cream-gel that i love :] its like $3. you could prolly get away with gel though as long as its not the type that leaves ur head hard! hope i hlpd :]

No comments:

Post a Comment