Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What acne cream/gel/foam/scrub ,or ANYTHING, works best? PLZ HELP!!!!!?

Please help me i am in need of repair.What acne cream/gel/foam/scrub ,or ANYTHING, works best? PLZ HELP!!!!!?
Well first off one product may work for one person but not another. But I've used proactiv (which worked well) I'm currently using Dove foaming cleanser, which helps me.What acne cream/gel/foam/scrub ,or ANYTHING, works best? PLZ HELP!!!!!?
if you can get to a doctor they can prescribe Erythromycin Topical Solution USP 2%. its a liquid antibiotic used for acne. its awesome. ive been using it for 2 years on my face and i swear it works miracles. i got it from my regular dr., i didnt have to see a dermotologist
My best choice- get either Proactiv or Noxzema acne-pads. The pads is sensitive and alcohol-free. Or the OXY daliy foam cleanser.
for me, BenzaClin!!! but you have to get a subscription
proactivie or clearasell


it worked 4 me

No comments:

Post a Comment