Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have tight wavy hair. im going to try the sunsilk gel cream twist products. theres one for curly & wavy hair

should i try the curls one or waves one? which one would give me better curl definition?I have tight wavy hair. im going to try the sunsilk gel cream twist products. theres one for curly %26amp; wavy hair
I have the wavy one and it works great, and looks really natural. Since you have tight waves though, I would go with the curls. They are essentially the same product, so either one should work well.


Good luck! :-)I have tight wavy hair. im going to try the sunsilk gel cream twist products. theres one for curly %26amp; wavy hair
Go with the curls one. I use it and it does a great job! I also supplement the shampoo and conditioner with a creme to separate the curls and then a spray gel to do away with the frizzies. This takes me all of about 3 minutes post shower.
i would try herbal essences hello hydration it would really well and mix it with the body envy it makes it wavy and lots of volume hope it works!!
I have quite curly hair and I prefer the wave one because it looks more natural and I find my hair becomes less hard. Very small difference though. They're both quite good.
CURLS...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have a better idea...


http://hairessentuals.blogspot.com/


it really does work i now do my hair like this every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment