Thursday, December 31, 2009

How likely are those keloid, scar reduction gel/cream is going to remove keloids? my case is...pls read?

I have had 6 keloids on upper chest (like size of a pine nut) and i am so self conscious. I want to buy the gels(i.e. dermatix, hirudoid, mederma brands) and try to remove it.


Please advice which brand to buy and how likely i can get rid of my keloid.


Thanks for your help in advance, i am desperate(!) to get rid of them before summer. Thank you again...How likely are those keloid, scar reduction gel/cream is going to remove keloids? my case is...pls read?
I think that if you get a keloid then you will have it always. Because it is scar tissue it would be really hard to remove and I don't think you would be able to just dry it up using some cream. I would go to my doctor to ask for their advice. They will know what to do and should give you any cream that would help. You could maybe get a spray tan or somehting like that in the meantime as it will not make the scars to reddish looking if they are like that


Hope I helped you and all the best for looking great this summer! :)





oh forgot, you can get cortisone injections (not as bad as it seems) which, after a few treatments, reduce the size of the keloid but not make it disappear completely. No idea of the cost though so it would be best to consult a dermatologist. You can also get laser treatment which really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment