Monday, December 21, 2009

Can I use veet, the hair removal gel cream, twice in a row?

I just used it like 5 min ago, and not all my hair fell off. Wanted to know if I can use it again like right after so I can get the rest off. Can I use veet, the hair removal gel cream, twice in a row?
don't use it right away, its a chemical and it will burn you!!! wait about a few hours after your skin has cooled down and then reuse it.. but only on the parts that needs it the most!!!


Can I use veet, the hair removal gel cream, twice in a row?
I would say it wouldn't be the best.


It's not great for your skin, and you just took off some hair.





Maybe wait a day or two to see how your skin reacts, then try it again.
It might not be a good idea. You could end up with chemical burns. Just shave the rest for now and after a week, keep the Veet on for an extra 5 minutes (unless you feel itching or burning).
Your skin might get a little irritated. Remember it IS a chemical on the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment