Monday, December 21, 2009

Anyone know of a fat burning gel or cream to burn body fat?

I'm 5'5 wesight 125 and my measurements are 35,27,38. I had my first baby 10 months ago and my stomach is not completely flat, but thank god it's not saggy or big either. I just want to get rid of the extra fat that maight be stored under my skin. I would like to try a cream or gel but do they really work? anyone here knows of a brand that would do the work for me besides I also exercise 3 times a week.Anyone know of a fat burning gel or cream to burn body fat?
No such thing as a fat burning gel, cream, pill, etc. They don't exist. Don't listen to anyone that says they do. The only way to lose weight is through a healthy diet and/or exercise. That's it.Anyone know of a fat burning gel or cream to burn body fat?
SWEAT//or get a stomach belt...
No. NOthing aside from liposuction will remove fat from a target area.





Diet and exercise over the long term are the way to go to reduce overall bodyfat percentage.
u can try lyposuction ( i can never spell it, sorry)
the only true way to burn fat is excercise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment