Monday, December 21, 2009

Shaving cream/gel take out stains?

I'm almost positive that my grandma told me Shaving GEL (not cream) took out stains, stains on a carpet, ect.





Correct? If so, do i just spray it on the carpet and rub it around? Whats the best way?Shaving cream/gel take out stains?
i would try different carpet stain removers, some old wives tales may have worked on the carpets back in the day, but carpet is a lot different now than your grandmas carpet( no offense to your carpet grandma!).





but i do know shaving cream or gel will keep your bathroom mirror from fogging up during a shower. just apply it lightly to the mirror and let it dry. then wipe it with a dry towel. you will need to reapply every so often.Shaving cream/gel take out stains?
You can try it, but I have serious doubts.


What kind of stain is it? I may be able to make a recommendation if I knew what made the stain and how long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment