Thursday, December 31, 2009

Better shaving cream Barbosal or Edge Pro Gel?

I just want to know which shaving cream is better. Should I be using after shave? Or not. ThanksBetter shaving cream Barbosal or Edge Pro Gel?
I use a Neutrogena shaving gel that is great. I can't remember the name of it, but it is in a blackish-grey container... probably the only shaving gel they make. It's a little pricier than edge, but it has ingredients that prevent razor bumps, plus it is unscented, which I prefer. I got it at Wal-Mart so it should be pretty easy to find. Stay away from Barbosal and Gilette shaving creams--I dislike both. Never tried Edge so I can't make a comment on that brand.Better shaving cream Barbosal or Edge Pro Gel?
I've used both. I think the Edge is just a bit better, but pricey. Barbosal is way cheap, and a can lasts forever. If your bead isn't too thick, I recommend the Barbosal. If it's really thick, the Edge is just a tad better.





I don't use aftershave. Who wants alcohol on their face after inflicting a few thousand tiny cuts on it? I don't. Just rinse your face with cool, clean water. That's all you need to do.
Barbasol is like pre-historic stuff Dude. If you are like some of the Neanderthals with crazy amount of hair, you may need to try Barbasol. But, for most normal people, Edge is a lot better for your skin.
I actually use Arbonne.....and I have a great shave. I have very extremely sensitive skin in the face/neck area....and Arbonne has made the shaving experience liveable and non-bloody!
I use edge pro Gel and shave in the shower - no need for aftershave if you shave in the shower.
Edge is better,,,,,barbers use Barbosal because it is ';cheap';.
My husband uses the Edge pro gel. And as far as aftershave, he gets whatever he thinks smells good...he changes it up.
Get a shave cream in a tube or tub, not a spray can. They don't plug up your razor. Low tech is better.
Noxzema, red can for sensitive skin is the very best...
better with edge
edge

No comments:

Post a Comment