Thursday, December 31, 2009

How come when i use 2.0% Sylic acid gel or cream for my acne it doesent work. Is there any suggestions?

on how to use these products or why they are not working. I also have a 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. Help.......How come when i use 2.0% Sylic acid gel or cream for my acne it doesent work. Is there any suggestions?
I found that you must use the full line of product including cleaners, toner and moisturizer. If you aren't getting results from store products you might have to talk to a dermatologist. I saw an article on vervegirl.com where girls were trying different products and giving their advice.How come when i use 2.0% Sylic acid gel or cream for my acne it doesent work. Is there any suggestions?
I too have never had any success using Sylic acid. I know that I must use a product that has Benzoyl Peroxide.





I have found that Neutrogean Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask is a very good product that contains Benzoyl Peroxide and doesn't dry my skin out. It also doesn't stain my clothes. I've ruined lots of shirts when the Benzoyl Peroxide has bleached my collars.





Hope this helps.
For thousands of years, humans have been using herbal remedies to treat all kinds of skin disorders. Herbal acne treatment is also covered and should be read after exploring the best acne treatment section. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
well pretty much anything more than 5% will dry out your skin.





what i do is i use facial cleanser, 2%.


and some cream afterward which i think is...5%


its works okay, the best my skin can get. i've tried almost every store bought brand...maybe try proactive.
try to leave it on for a longer period of time and make sure your face is still fairly moist while the treatment is occurring. that stufff used to work really well on my face but it seems to not have as much effect anymore. so the moistening thing helped some. try it.
Don't use too much acid, because it will dry out your skin. I use Proactiv, have you tried that?

No comments:

Post a Comment