Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need eye cream/gel for my mother?

She's in her early 50's and needs it mostly for dark circles and puffiness, but anti-wrinkle and quickest results would be great too. Also are drugstore brands as good as the department store ones? ThanksNeed eye cream/gel for my mother?
Preperation H really does work. (Hemeroid cream)Need eye cream/gel for my mother?
Visit www.myseriesse.com/bhharris. Seriesse products have products targeted for dark circles and puffiness. I would suggest either RuLinea FX for the eye or Ice Age for the eye. The RuLinea FX takes a little longer to see a noticable difference but has long lasting effects. The Ice Age shows results quicker. I happen to use both and my dark circles are not as prominent and my crow's feet have gone away.





I hope you will take a look at it - your mother deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment