Monday, December 21, 2009

My GF wants bigger breasts suggest me any gel or cream 4 bringin firmnes It shud b easily available in India?

It shud be easily available in Indian medicine shop. Good quality will e preferred.My GF wants bigger breasts suggest me any gel or cream 4 bringin firmnes It shud b easily available in India?
There is no gel,cream,pills,drink,etc to make a woman's breasts permanently larger. The only way is to have plastic surgery,and get implants.My GF wants bigger breasts suggest me any gel or cream 4 bringin firmnes It shud b easily available in India?
massage ur gF's breast regularly... it ll get good shape and become lil big....


also see the bust care section of this website www.beautyzone.hpage.com thas may give u some real good tips!! lol





1st answer_by pradip is right
Very simple. Ask any boyfriend to take care of it. Within very short span of time you and your girl friend will find immaculate result.
go to cosmetic surgeon, who has latest advices and costly too.
NO GELS OR CREAMS WILL HELP.


IMPLANTS IS THE ONLY HARD WAY OUT OF THIS!!





:)
I agree with Inked. She could get a push up though. Next best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment