Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the difference between gel and cream eyeliner? and which do you prefer?

Cream eyeliners are made out of a creamy substance. They're usually in a pencil/tube, but there are a variety of different applicators with cream eyeliner. They go on silky-smooth and can give you more of a natural look. Gel eyeliner usually goes on with a small brush (most of the time) and will give you more of a smoky look. I prefer cream eyeliner over gel just because it is more natural, smooth, soft, and it stays on longer. I buy Clinique Cream Shapers For Eyes (which is a cream eyeliner). I've used Gel and it's more complicating and harder to apply. They're both great, but if you're going for an every day look, stick with the cream.What is the difference between gel and cream eyeliner? and which do you prefer?
I like gel eyeliner because it tends to be smudge proof, and it is easy to apply, it glides on smooth if you have the right brush. I usually line my eyes with gel and pencil, as I have not found any cream liners that I like. I am a MAC girl so I use their Fluidline and eye pencils to do my eyes. Gel will typically last the day until you are ready to take it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment