Monday, December 21, 2009

How to use my Rival gel canister ice cream maker?

A friend of mine gave me one, but no instructions :(. I'm having a hard time finding instructions online. I'd appreciate the help; I'm dying to use it! The model # is GC9151.How to use my Rival gel canister ice cream maker?
Not the exact model but thought it might help.


http://www.pickyourown.org/icecream/Riva鈥?/a>How to use my Rival gel canister ice cream maker?
Freeze the canister overnight





Lookup any recipe for ice cream. Depending on the size of your canister you may need to cut back on the recipe or just do it in a few batches (refreezing between batches). For example, if you have a one pint canister and the recipe is for a quart then make the whole batch but only freeze 1/2 today and the other 1/2 tomorrow


Once you have your ice cream mix, fill your canister no more than 3/4 full





crank away until you have ice cream. At this point, I would freeze in another container (or eat it)
hi

No comments:

Post a Comment