Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of the blackness underneath my eyes without using any cosmetics or eye cream or gel ?

they say it is because of the lack of sleep but i get plenty of sleep and my skin is sensitive 2 creams and eye gel %26amp; i dnt like them anyways what can i do ??How do I get rid of the blackness underneath my eyes without using any cosmetics or eye cream or gel ?
errmmm i really dont know.


you get the blackness under your eyes from lack of sleep. i would say to that then to maybe have 12 hourse sleep every day for a whole week and see how that goes.


if not what i normally do is buy a little pot of moose foundation (lighter than your skin) and put a little under your eyes which then stops it from showing up as bad. xHow do I get rid of the blackness underneath my eyes without using any cosmetics or eye cream or gel ?
There is no way to get rid of them, some people have them , some don't however, if you need to disguise them for a special occasion get a salmon coloured concealer and use it on that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment