Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help I have some abdominal muscle pain, is there any gel or cream I can use to help me recover?

PS: this pain as been there for more than four months





any help will be highly appreciated, thank youHelp I have some abdominal muscle pain, is there any gel or cream I can use to help me recover?
My best guess would be BengayHelp I have some abdominal muscle pain, is there any gel or cream I can use to help me recover?
I can suggest a few creams/gels but if youy've had it that long...it's worth having it checked out as others have suggested. You be afriad but it does not necessirily mean anything serious. Even if it requires surgery.





It also depends how painful or uncomfortable we are talking about and whether it restricts what you are able to do.
4 months... You should see a doctor babe... That's a long time to have a reoccuring pain! Don't cover it up with pain killers, get it treated x

No comments:

Post a Comment