Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ladies, whats the best shaving cream or gel?

Okay, i need a good shaving cream or gel, for my sensitive skin. That wont cause razor burn! And any other tips you have to treat or stop razor burn let me know! please! it can be for men or women but i just want something thats good! thanks!Ladies, whats the best shaving cream or gel?
I use my conditioner.


Not to sound like a cheap *** or anything but conditioner or body wash work the same and even better, and u save money so.. lol.Ladies, whats the best shaving cream or gel?
glad i can help :) Report Abuse

Ladies do I have the solution for you, its cheap, all natural and a vegan product ITS CHEAP! and it works FOR Shaving, acne, clean pores, your whole body, it is fantastic! Contact me on megpcp3 on yahoo I will give you all the info and where to find it! its GREAT!
Skintimate definitely. I have very sensitive skin as well. I only use skintimate for dry/sensitive skin and its odorless so it doesn't burn.
moisturize your skin after shaving, especially in 'intimate' areas, even if you use a moisturizing shave gel.... Skintimate is the best of the lot.
Skintimate is very good for sensitive skin and comes in scents..


Recomended by many people
Skintimate! and it comes in a billion scents and special kinds like sensitive skin

No comments:

Post a Comment