Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is hair removal cream(gel) harzardous for skin?

how and why?Is hair removal cream(gel) harzardous for skin?
I used nair when it was popular about 3 years ago, and it burned so bad! I had a rash all up and down my legs. I'm normally not allergic to any kind of cream or make-up but since that stuff is basicly burning your hairs off from the root, it hurts, and its not as clean of a process as they make it out to be, lotion and hair all over the place! I wouldn't use it, if you hate shaving that much just get waxed, it hurts but it lasts for up to 2 months!Is hair removal cream(gel) harzardous for skin?
I think it's safe to say that no, it isn't damaging. But... you can have harsh reactions, such as a burn, rash or ingrown hairs. I'm pretty sure you don't want either of those things.





Good luck!





P.S. I would stick to shaving or waxing depending on what you prefer and which area is at hand.
to some people it could be... if you have sensitive skin it could make you break out, irritate the skin or give you a rash.. thats why itis alway smart to test out any new product on a small part of your skin before using it to see how your skin will react!!
Nair burned my skin and made it break out. I never want to use it again.
not nair!
  • say yes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment