Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can the Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream do if you use it on your face even though it says not to?

my mom got this stuff thinkng it was for ur face, but it says do not use on the face. what will it do if i will? will it be ok, or will it like make my face blotchy and red or something! HELP ME! ASAP! i need to know b4 i go to bed! PLEASE!


9-9-09What can the Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream do if you use it on your face even though it says not to?
I wouldn't put it on my face. If I were you. You will probably get a chemical burn. Your face will probably be red and bumpy. It wont look that good. Your face is to sensitive for that. Just dont do it.What can the Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream do if you use it on your face even though it says not to?
Even though veet is for women, I use it xD


I used the body formula thinking it was for face and I was fine.


I used it on my stache, since razors creep me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment