Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good curling gel or cream?

I have naturally wavy/curly-ish hair. It is coarse, has a ton of body to it and tends to get very ';big'; which I hate. It is currently a little below my shoulders. I typically flat iron it, but I want to try a curling gel or cream on it. What is a good one?





Thanks! =)What is a good curling gel or cream?
I recommend Curls Rock Curl Cream by TIGI in the Catwalk line.


it is good for course thick hair because it will put a bit of weight into it to keep the pouf out. Gel will make your hair too ';wet'; looking if your not diffusing it.What is a good curling gel or cream?
My hair sounds just like yours lol. I use Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Spray Gel.





It really helps with frizz, and the ';big hair syndrome';, it has waxes in it to make your hair shiny, it keeps your hair feeling soft %26amp;%26amp; it smells really good!





You should try it. :]
hey, r u needing a gel to gelup ur WHOLE hair????


that would be silly!


u could just leave strands here nd der , and tightly tie up ur hair .....


but i use garnier fructis gel and trust me, its pretty good.


i dunno wat ur at cuz many of them out der wanna have loads of hair(including me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment