Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is a really good frizz control cream or spray? No gel!?

My hair has some frizz because its wavy/curly. I normally straighten it. It still has some frizz even when my straightener decreases some of it. Whats a really good cream or spray I can put in it after I wash it or whenever I'm supposed to? Something I can get at the drug store for a good price. Thanks! If this helps at all my hair is thick... so something stronger maybe??What is a really good frizz control cream or spray? No gel!?
';Bed Head'; has some really good frizz-control products.What is a really good frizz control cream or spray? No gel!?
Try The Body Shop's Brazil Nut Define And No Frizz. It's great!
i know my hair is so thick too and i have wavy hair too it takes forever to straighten it LOLOL !


okay you can get IN A RED BOTTLE CALLED SHAPE ! its very well and it smells wonderful


+


GARNE FRIZZ CONTROL IN A GREEN BOTTLE !





sorry if i misspells things LOL !


they both will smell wonderful, you can also use pretty hair clips too :)) !





please help me http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
you could try Frizz ease its at your local wal-mart it should help tame the frizzies... i have very thick hair too... they also make another product designed to use with your straightener


to help smooth your hair to. good luck
Your hair sounds exactly like mine. I just started using Pantene Pro-V restoratives frizz control serum. It works great! I also use the Pantene frizz control condtioner. I got mine at a Safeway.





Good luck! %26lt;3
CHI Infusion Or Biosilk serum both ROCK! They are light weight and keep your hair looking soft and smooth without weighing it down! You can use plain mayo and put that in your hair. Sounds nasty it works though! Or you can buy some Treat me right it's made by Bed Head it's kinda pricey but it works! Buy a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner like Cat Walk Oatmeal %26amp; Honey, Bed Heads Dumb Blonde, Biolage Conditioning balm with moisterizing shampoo, My favorite is Soy Milk Shampoo and Conditionar by Sexy hair. Remember you get what you pay for! I worked at a Salon for 3 years lots of people didn't want to spend very much money on a hair product but once they did they were very happy with the results!


Good Luck! I hope one of those works for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment