Monday, December 21, 2009

What brands of gel and/or cream will help keep my hair naturally curly?

I have really thick hair that frizzes up eventually after I wash it. But I want to use cream/gel that will keep my hair looking naturally curly and not frizzy or huge. What types of brands can I use for that? I also want it to my hair to stay like that.What brands of gel and/or cream will help keep my hair naturally curly?
You don't even need a special brand ,


But when you get out of the shower ,


Towel dry it just a little ,


And use Gel ,


Thats what I do and it works great ,


And it's cheaper(:What brands of gel and/or cream will help keep my hair naturally curly?
Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine shampoo and conditioner works really good for frizz defying-also use the Sleek %26amp; Shine cream.


i have wavy/curly hair(more on the wavy side) and i use that.





also Sunsilk's curl cream works good for scrunching your hair to make it curly. (i don't know exactly what it's called, but it comes in a green bottle) of course i only use that cause my hair is wavy and it brings out the curls, so you may not need that if your hair is already curly.


also try:


John Freida Frizz Defying Dream Curls spray.
Tresame has good products. Watch my youtube videos. They might help =]





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-SXtXUDY鈥?/a>
  • say yes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment