Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shaving without cream or gel?

I shave my legs always without cream or gel, my mom just never buys it! However my legs don't get that dry or anything! But I was wonderng if it's bad to shave without gel or cream? Or what are substitutes for shaving cream or gel? I already know about hair conditioner. Pls help!Shaving without cream or gel?
I reckon it's like scrapping your skin with sand paper.





Argghh, My teeth !!!





Cheers.Shaving without cream or gel?
I just use soap or shower gel. It works for me. But if i really want to be super smooth for a special occasion, I use shaving cream.
i don't shave with anything but water and a razr i get a better shave that way...another way i get a GREAT shave is if i sit in the sink and put some water on my legs shave my legs i can go like 3days before being stubby when i do that
omfg! you serious?


my mom neither but she taught me to use soap :)
You are supposed to use shampoo or soap as a sub. Conditioner is after you shave, it helps soothe your legs if you have any cuts.


You should start using something, the longer you dry shave the dryer your legs will get(eventually)
I just use a bar of soap, get it into a good lather and then shave away. I find Dove works best.
i lke gel but if you think that you need it then try it
not adviseable.
Well you can use the soap you bathe with or any lotion or oil in the house.
i dont think its bad. i shave with the body soap i use. its the same to me, really. i dont think theres a big difference. soap should be fine. i use a venus razor and sometimes, i dont feel that is it necessary to use soap at all! my razor gets slippery around the blade part and i think that helps in a way. soap should be fine though. my mom doesnt buy it either. in my opinion, you dont need cream or gel. you could save money that way too!:)
Actually, it's best to shave during a shower. Especially a warm, steamy one because the heat opens up your pores and makes for a smoother shave. You could lather a body wash into a foam and use that instead of shaving cream. You can also use some conditionar which makes your skin extra silky :] Hope this helps!!!
not advisable
when u shave with nothing u sometimes get red bumps and cuts .. so just use soap or shampoo ... something that bubbles
olive oil is great. it gets you a closer shave and makes your legs look sleek and smooth. it also moisturizes well.
More cuts ,more dangerous, less results...
you just get a closer shave and less cuts with shaving cream. but if you don't have a problem, don't worry about it. if you do, you can also dry shave, putting on lotion first. it works almost as well.
Just use soap and water. Simple as that!
Simple


waterr,or soap.
Use soap, its preferable to use shaving cream of gel, but soap is a substitute you can use :D


The reason its bad, because your legs can get irritable, you can get burns, cuts, etc. The shaving cream is suppose to ease the razor so burns and stuff don't happen.





ps. i use intuition. its awesome :D
ive used cream rinse to touch up my face when i was out, i dunno if you'd wannna use it often or on if it would work well on legs instead of a face ( just because theres more area to shave and its a bit more liquidy and drippy) but its gotta be better than nothing.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't want to use shave gels or creams, I suggest using the Venus Breeze, it has gel bars attached to eliminate the need.

    However, aside from that they certainly, yes you should use shave gel or cream.

    If you're interested, you can get some helpful shave tips on the Venus website: www.gillettevenus.com

    There is a big difference in how soft and supple your legs will feel once you shave with shave gel.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete