Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the best shaving cream or gel for women and girls? Also Razors that shave good but don't hurt a lot?

I need help but i can't cope with a whole lot of pain from cuz almost everytime i use razors i cut myself a couple times. But when i use nair it doesn't work as good and smells bad. Also a shaving cream or gel that smells good but works good also. thanksWhat is the best shaving cream or gel for women and girls? Also Razors that shave good but don't hurt a lot?
hair removal cream smells disgusting %26gt;.%26lt; when i was over in the US i got a nair one that was meant to be raspberry and it was HORRIBLE. disgusting. plehh. it's quite effective though.


i hate disposable razors - the tiny little ones you get in huge bags .. they're total crap. i use the venus breeze one - it's purple with little strip bars of soap either side of the head - supposedly it's meant to replace the need for shaving foam but i find it works better with the foam although you have to rinse it quite often


i use tesco wild berry (smells great) but i'm not sure exactly where you live so unless you're in the UK it's unlikely you'll get some


be careful around your ankles and knees - i have rough skin on my knees and they're also quite bony so i have difficulty shaving them without cutting myself or missing some out. i usually reserve some nair for that purpose. (:


xWhat is the best shaving cream or gel for women and girls? Also Razors that shave good but don't hurt a lot?
I use the Venus Vibrance and I hardly ever cut myself (only when I go really fast) I really like it. The replacement cartridges are a little on the pricey side but if you get them on sale it's not that bad.





I also like the mango skintimate shaving gel. It makes my legs smell nice even after I'm done.
I started using Veet a while ago and I love it. You apply the gel or cream and leave it on for a while and use the razorless remover or wash it off with warm water. It works great and it's not painful at all unless you leave it on for too long.
i love love Skintimate i only use that on eive tried other ones i dont really like them


and i use


Bic for the razor i know its also a pen thing but it really works :D or veet veet really works it should come with shaving cream and razor i love veet and skintimate
i dont remember what the brand name is but they are all pink and u can get them at walmart of target. shaving cream is in a blue bottle and smells delicious. but if u dont want to buy shaving cream soap works just as well. i use that most of the time.
someone gave me this tip and i never went back to shaving creams or gels: Use conditioner. its the best. the razor goes very smoothly on the skin. oh and the best razor is Intuition.
If you are looking for a cut free shave... suggest you use an epilator. Braun has some good ones...
I use the Schick Intuition razors. They come with a moisturizer/shave cream attached to the blade. Very economical and also a good shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment