Thursday, December 17, 2009

What's the best oil-absorbing gel/cream to wear under makeup and where can I buy it?

Mary Kay oil mattifier controls oil and shine for 8 hrs. 100% guaranteed.What's the best oil-absorbing gel/cream to wear under makeup and where can I buy it?
I assume you want the make up to last longer. Eg Wedding or photo-session. I suggest you use ampoules. Beauty salons will sell them. Or yahoo auctions.


If you really want a moisture thing. Use serum, then lotion. This smooth out the skin. Also use eye cream.


Oh, dont forgot to put a mask the night before. Have fun.What's the best oil-absorbing gel/cream to wear under makeup and where can I buy it?
Dr Feelgood by Benefit. Can be purchased at sephora
Mary Kay or Avon's Mattiifiers have worked well for me. Some people say to put a light layer of Milk of Magnesia on your face before you apply your makeup. Supposedly, it works wonders! It takes some time to learn application though.

No comments:

Post a Comment