Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How long do the results of Veet hair removal cream or gel last?

Does one of them last longer than the other, or are they the same, and how long does it usually last before the hair grows back?


Also how long does it take to do? I want some solution besides shaving for my trip to Hawaii this summer, and I'm going to try wax strips but some people have given them bad reviews... so I was wondering about this.How long do the results of Veet hair removal cream or gel last?
Some products give you smooth legs up to a week, but usually no more.





Usually, you leave the product on skin for no more than 10-12 minutes, some work in less than 5 minutes, and some in about 15. Also depends on how thick your hair is.





Wax strips hurt, but that's cuz I'm a wuss.How long do the results of Veet hair removal cream or gel last?
a week for most people!! Veet is better than nair!!
  • say yes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment