Monday, December 21, 2009

Which is best : cream, gel or pencil eyeliner?

I'm curious because I always use pencil eyeliner and I'm wondering are cream or gel eyeliners better? Which has the best staying power? Which is easiest to apply? Which one looks best? Please give your opinions and reasons why. Thanks =)Which is best : cream, gel or pencil eyeliner?
I've always preferred a pencil eyeliner. I feel that I can get a more precise, natural, finished line. I also like that it's all in one small, condensed, little package. I hate liquid. It always ends up going on in a thick line no matter how lightly you sweep it, plus I think it looks fake. Gels and creams are pretty nice. They're very versatile; you can go natural or more dramatic just by building and blending. The one thing I don't like about gels and creams is you need a brush to apply them. I like to keep things simple, so a product that is in one package is better for me than a gel/cream eyliner and a brush cluttering up my makeup bag.Which is best : cream, gel or pencil eyeliner?
in my opinion, pencil on the waterline is best whereas liquid/cream/gel is perfectly fine for the upper lash line.


i do like using pencil liners for my upper lash line, as they are slightly easier for me - but cream/gel/liquid liners are pretty much for the upper lash line and shouldn't even go near the waterline.


If your wanting to put colour (sorry i'm not american :D) on your lower lash line (the part under your waterline where your lashes are) then I recommend using shadow. :)
depends on who and where you apply it.





I like the winged out, pin up look so the best for that is liquid





gel is for the more experienced who like really dark lines





pencil is for those who apply on top %26amp; bottom and who like that smudgy smokey look





I think pencil is the easiest for most people b/c the line doesnt have to be perfect, but for me I think liquid is very easy to apply and does not bleed





Waterproof types will provide the best staying power but they may be difficult to remove.
Liquid has longest staying power followed by cream (if set with powder) and pencil. Cream and pencil have the advantage of being blendable, and hence more natural in appearance.
i wear liquid eyeliner on my top eyelid its last long and for bottom lashes i wear pencil eyeliner. its glimmersticks by avon
Try liquid eyeliner :]


It'll make your eyes stand out more

No comments:

Post a Comment