Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the best brand of of cream or gel to remove stretch mark/ cellulite?

i have stretch marks on the tops of my legs and bum as well as cellulite on my bum despite being a UK size 8 and never being bigger than this and it really annoys me because i can't find anything to get rid of it, and believe me i've tried everything from chinese remedies to brushing and moisturising. I dont think you can ever get rid of it because stretch marks are actually when the skins been broken, they can in time fade to silver, mine are like this now and are hardly noticeable, but you can use creams to prevent more occuring and thats what most of the creams are for to stop any more popping up!What is the best brand of of cream or gel to remove stretch mark/ cellulite?
I have noticed a total difference in my thighs from using the new Mary Kay cellulite treatment..





If you have any questions, ask away.What is the best brand of of cream or gel to remove stretch mark/ cellulite?
Cocoa butter.
Belly Butter works wonders on stretch marks. To get rid of cellulite on the butt and thighs, make a scrub out of coffee grinds. The chemicals pull the toxins out of the body.
nivea goodbye cellulite gel and/or the patches

No comments:

Post a Comment