Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the best smoothing cream or straightening gel on the market?

I have very thin wavy hair and when I blow dry it straight it looks really good, really straight but once I go out to a humid place it becomes frizzy and wavy again. I've seen girls who blow dry their hair and they are naturally curly but even on humid places it stays straight. I've tried like 3 different straightening creams but the same thing happens with all of them. Do you know about any that really works?What is the best smoothing cream or straightening gel on the market?
Paul Mitchell super skinny serum is the best. you put it on wet hair b4 your blowdry it. then you can put on more dry before ironing it with a Chi iron (the best) I think the iron is your biggest prob. you have to invest in a good one, otherwise it's just a waist..for the day and for the long run. and then you can even put more serum on for shine after-just don't use too much each timeWhat is the best smoothing cream or straightening gel on the market?
I personally like Sleek and Smooth by Enjoy. It works really well and isn't heavy. I have a friend who swears by pomade and claims that it seals your hair from all moisture.
john frita has good hair products.
VIVe

No comments:

Post a Comment