Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do you use shaving gel/cream when you shave your armpits?

I know it's really what you personally prefer, but I'm just curious. So when you shave your armpits do you use shaving gel/cream?


I do.Do you use shaving gel/cream when you shave your armpits?
To be perfectly honest with you, shaving gels and creams are used as a lubricant to prevent razor cuts. I will have to agree with everyone else and tell you to use soap. As you know soap is slippery and a well known cleaning lubricant that is both delicate to the skin (depending on what type you use) and very cost friendly. Hope this helps.Do you use shaving gel/cream when you shave your armpits?
I use the shaving cream from Bee Luscious. It is new and different from the old fashioned shaving creams because it is not soap. It is actually a moisturizer that is medicated and prevents bumps and itching. It's really really good!


http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
I use cream and then use cocoa butter moisturiser afterwards.





plz answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuonyWmjljAH1JYCig6BhVjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090716141641AAw6rUF
Gel is much better. You can get it real cheap. I would pay 2 dollars vs me having pain from shaving any day.
I used to. But now I find it more convenient to just use my body wash. Less money, means more in your pocket! I hope this helps! :)
no just soap. I use the gel everywhere else.
nope jst soap and water
no, just soap

No comments:

Post a Comment