Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can I remove dark circles around my eyes without using any gel, cream or lotion ?

apply the content of vitamine E capsules,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,How can I remove dark circles around my eyes without using any gel, cream or lotion ?
go to bed and try potatoe circlesHow can I remove dark circles around my eyes without using any gel, cream or lotion ?
cucumbers
take enough sleep and try cucumber or potato circles.also drink lots of water.u can also apply fresh aloe vera pulp.
Get more sleep!
the night before you go to bed put two spoons in the freezer. then when you wake up put the spoons on ur dark circles, they will probably go away. I saw this on the movie 13 awhile ago. I have done it a few times, works well for me. Hope This could help.
get enough rest. stop short changing yourself. your body is saying I NEED REST
used tea bags.





after you use a tea bag.


freeze it in a baggie


and then put it on your eyes in the morning
go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment