Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best gel or cream for curly hair that leaves your hair frizz free and soft?

i love aussie no frizz cream. i really defines curls and waves! there is a new aussie product that looks good too, its called aussie catch the wave taming milk. you could try that, or there are a lot of good products by garnier fructis and they have some creams/gels for curly hair so you could check them out too. i love garnier!What is the best gel or cream for curly hair that leaves your hair frizz free and soft?
Momo Moisturizing Curl Enhancing Serum. by like davines or something like thatWhat is the best gel or cream for curly hair that leaves your hair frizz free and soft?
okay,When i wear my hair curly, I use black gel, Any moose strongest hold, And frizz easy serum. It gets really mucky at one point but heres what I do.





I wash my hair, Reg conditioner, Rinse and towel dry just enough for it not to drip anymore, but still be wet. Then i apply gel to my hair. Enough gel to make it hold, make sure its not glumpy or drippy.Then I apply a fair amount of moose just enough to cover my hair evenly.Apply about 3 dots the size of a lima bean of serum to our hair but make sure its done evenly, Then Hang your hair upside down and dry it well.After its all dry flip your hair back.





I wash my hair every other day when I have my hair curly that week.





it holds my hair in place withount leaving a greasy feel if i over use it.





: ) hope Ive been some help.
aussie is the best ijust use rave hair spray

No comments:

Post a Comment