Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is good cream or gel for stretch marks during pregnancy?

im 23 weeks pregnant on my first baby. and i found my first stretch mark and was wondering what is good stuff to stop them .What is good cream or gel for stretch marks during pregnancy?
cocoa butter, i used it with my pregnancy and didnt get any stretch marks. bio oil is also supposed to be good.What is good cream or gel for stretch marks during pregnancy?
I put on 3 stone when i was pregnant and used bio oil every night on my bump from about 10 weeks, actually i would get my boyfriend to rub it in (it was his job!).


I had no stretch marks, until i went over due then i got 3 on my left hip (where i hadn't been using the bio oil, soo annoying lol).


So yeah, if you use it, make sure you use spread it around the whole area and not just on the bump!


I have heard vitamin e serum is very good too.





Good Luck with your pregnancy


x x
If you're going to get stretch marks, then you're going to get them nomatter what.....however, you can minimise their appearence and keep skin as soft and supple as possible, by using a cream or lotion which includes vitamin E....


Also watch your diet...eating for two is very tempting, but your weight gain will increase, which also increases the likelihood of stretch marks.....
I applied Palmers cream for stretch marks twice a day all through my last pregnancy and didn't get stretch marks. But that may have been luck. It does say it helps with the elasticity of your skin though which should help a but.
Ive used Bio oil since the day i found out im now 41 weeks and i am gettin induced tonight i have not got a single stretch mark so i swear by the bio oil!





xx
Bath everyday with baby oil in it, its cheaper than the creams and more relaxing.
I only have one and everything I have tried just irritates it and makes it worse! x
Vitamin E serum works wonders.
the spoiled mama tummy butter. its awesome.
roll on cocoa butter.
  • say yes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment