Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where can I buy a topical gel/cream that can stop bleeding/promote blood coagulation?

It was recommended to me to buy some in case of emergencies for my pet, but I can't find out what product to buy. Help!Where can I buy a topical gel/cream that can stop bleeding/promote blood coagulation?
It used to be called a styptic pencil, but it also came in powder and liquid. It was primarily to stop cuts from shaving. But it did sting. And I used to get it from the druggist.Where can I buy a topical gel/cream that can stop bleeding/promote blood coagulation?
you can get it from medical surplus...online, Galls has it and boundtree medical has lots. Army stores also have this. I think it is called blood stop. but online at www.boundtreemedical.com is where you can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment