Thursday, December 17, 2009

What shaving cream/gel do you recommend me to use?

I am just a beginner at shaving and I want to know what shaving cream/gel do you recommend me to use?





Also what razor do you recommend me to use? One that is not electrical or expensive.





Please help


%26amp; ThanksWhat shaving cream/gel do you recommend me to use?
http://www.men-uusa.com/index.asp?PageAc鈥?/a>What shaving cream/gel do you recommend me to use?
Shaving oil:you wet your face and two drops are enough to get all covered.


The philips mach 3 is great:1 blade lasts me a month and I have a lot of stubble in the morning:all gone.


If the oil does not work anymore wet your face again:you need no extra oil


Space
yeah the Gilette gel stuff is nice, and I have the Gilette fuzion as well. Its really cool with the five blades on one side and the angled blade on the other side.
I use the gillette fusion. For the soap I use the mug and brush method with the solid soap (got everything at Walmart)
Gillette Shaving Gel that turns into cream...it's like got aftershave or something in it...it gets cool like icy hot, I like that. And anything with like 3-4 blades will get you a close shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment