Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can anyone tell me of a good eye cream or gel that will help reduce puffiness and circles under the eyes?

I have tried so many things that I really don't believe if anything actually works.Can anyone tell me of a good eye cream or gel that will help reduce puffiness and circles under the eyes?
You should try Arbonne. Infact, if your interested and want to try before you buy, I would love to send you some samples. Also, if you take the time to check out the stuff and see anything you would like to try let me know and I can get you 35% off. Email me if you would like a sample.





http://cassieanderson.myarbonne.comCan anyone tell me of a good eye cream or gel that will help reduce puffiness and circles under the eyes?
surgery to remove those puffs of fat under your eye so it stops swelling and making you look all freaky
I use Arbonne and it's great the eye cream is amazing (I suffer the same).





You may e-mail me for a sample to see if it is helpful.





Otherwise good rest, diet, water and tea bags and cucumbers.
Arbonne has an awesome eye cream that works miracles!


Re-9. My friend used to sell it and my whole family fell in love


http://www.arbonne.com/ Maybe you can find someone in yoru area.
Well you COULD always use slices of cold raw potato and alternate it with slices of cucumber (it really does help you'll get a small tingling sensation,) Wish you luck!
I am giving another Arbonne yes!! I have used the products for 17 yrs and love them. I have 3 kids under 5 and trust me I need to reduct puffiness and circles.. no sleep here!
oh my gosh do not go through surgery!!!!! Use the indulge soothing eye gel.. That will definately help your puffiness and circles. SAY NO TO SURGERY!!!!!





http://www.marykay.com/heather.roche/ski鈥?/a>
well there is hope for you i use to have puffyness and very bad bags under my eye till i started using AVON's ANEW ALTERNATIVE intensive eye care cream it really works i've been using it for 4wks and i dont have bags or puffiness under my eyes anymore. just go to the website i give you and order some it really does work i know for a fact cause i use it myself!!!!!!!!!
what causes puffiness and circles under you eyes??? find this out so you can go forward to hunt for the best remedy.





puffiness can sometimes be caused by allergy or water retention. do you have any of these condition? while dark circles under the eyes is caused by poor blood circulation in that area. here are some other causes:





heredity


lack of sleep


lack of hydration (fluid intake)


stress





anyhow, here's a product you can try,


http://www.quixtar.com/products/product.鈥?/a>





products from this site gives you a 180 days guarantee. if you feel you are not satisfied, return the product and they will give your money back, no questions ask.
I HAVE BEEN USING ARBONNE EYE REPAIR.


I HAD DARK CIRCLES AND A SCAR FROM SURGERY ON MY FOREHEAD. I ACTUALLY USED THIS ON THE SCAR TOO BECAUSE THIS IS A LIGHTENER AND THIS IS FADING MY SCAR TOO. THIS IS GOOD FOR PUFFINESS DARK CIRCLES. ASK THIS LADY AND SHE CAN HELP. I GET MINE HERE


HTTP://MYLADYBEAU.MYARBONNE.COM


I HAVE ALSO BEEN USING THIS FOR MY ACNE SCARS.
Anew Clinical Eye Cream, maybe Im a little biased though! It has two creams one for the eye lid and one for the area underneath.


Good luck!
A friend of mine sells Arbonne products %26amp; swears their product works for her under the eyes. It is more expensive than some but might be worth a try if you have a dealer near you.
Mary Kay has several great eye creams. Check them out on my website www.marykay.com/e-dunn. I can even send you some samples of them so you can see which one you like the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment