Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is a good quality gel or cream eyeliner?

I've mostly heard of L'Oreal Paris HiP Cream Eyeliner and Mac Fluidline.





I don't know which one to buy because I keep getting mixed reviews about both of them. Which one of those do you like the best and why? Or perhaps there is an even better one out there? The price limit is $20. Thank you very much if you can help me!What is a good quality gel or cream eyeliner?
I would suggest starting out with the cheaper brand (HIP) and seeing if you like it. If you don't, you can go high end and get Mac. You'll never know if these products will work for you until you try them out yourself. :)What is a good quality gel or cream eyeliner?
I don't recommend HIP at all. In the beginning when I tried it, I liked it a lot. But it dried out so fast - within 2 months or maybe even earlier. I have my MAC fluidlines for a year - they are still as creamy and as effective as they were in the beginning. They are totally smudge-proof. I even use it on my waterline (though I don't know if it is safe to do so). Hope that helps
try this i have 4 of them and love them they are really cheap 2


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>
HiP cream eyeliner is greatt. try that. It's less than 20 dollars. A lot of people I know say it's great! It works pretty good for me too (I have oily skin so NO eyeliner is perfect for me)
Prestigue

No comments:

Post a Comment